Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pain vs Beautifulness


"Pain is beauty beauty is pain"

I used to disagree v this sentence. But now, when I kinda started dressing up myself to be prettier, I found that it is so true, sorsor true.

Woman is born to be stupid yet strong in the aspect of being beautiful. We might scream out our lungs just because of a little tiny thingy like a bite by an ANT but surely not for something which pays us the nice appearance e.g. piercings on ears (or nose or eyebrow or even tongue, navel *Yakssy* or somewhere else), wearing a superduper tight squeezing corset (like what Megan Fox did), orthodontics, tattooing (which for me it never falls into the category of 'beautifulness') n plastic surgery.

Had read a post few days ago in a very famous blog (xiaxue) which I only get to know recently (yeaaa Im really outdated can). I was so muchhh impressed by what she wrote. What, natural is beauty? Im told about this always, by the people around me including my bf. N xiaxue's post had actually knocked my head n switched the light bulb on. What if I go out wearing a sleeveless top n simply leave the hair on armpit unshaved? Can nature like this make me a belle? *vomit* N she mentioned, if make-up can turn an ugly into a charming lady, then wat's wrong with making up? yea wat's wrong. Those with pretty or cute faces will always be offered more benefits, thats the fact we cannot deny, n thats the objective for women (n even men) to make-up themselves.

The fact is cruel n thats what make hot the cosmetic market isnt it.

Im not born as an ugly, I shamelessly claim this. But I just feel more confident when I make myself prettier than how I 'naturally' look, to match up more with my bf (I secretly feel that my bf is too handsome that many girls would stare at him when we go shopping n they never fail to make me lost my low-level confidence XD). So since dont know when, I started reminding myself: must make myself prettier so that those girls dare not stare at my bf anymore. Hiahia.

Anyway, I do not exaggeratedly make-up myself until my bf cannot even recognise me after I remove all the cosmetics on me. Ok la, only the eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger n 'bling-er', mascara, eyebrow filler (as I realised that some girls look like monster bcoz their hairs are brown / yellow while the eyebrows are in dark dark black), bb-cream (which I was only exposed to it last year) and last but not least, CONCEALER!! the magic! Thats BASIC nia la k, n to make it clearer, I only make-up OCCASIONALLY, I don't lie. Compare to the others, Im still a kampung kolot girl. N I dont feel embarrassed to tell that I only use cheap product. Those Shu eumura, Shiseido, Clinique bla bla, ohh not my level.

Then what exactly caused me to support the 'theory': pain is beauty beauty is pain? My heels.

Had bought a new pair of heels from Summit when there were sales. I just love them n today I finally have a chance to match them v my outfit. But I end-up with 5 blisters. Bf asked, so do you still dare to wear that shoes?

Sure, y not. Its nice wat, at least for me.

I insisted to wear the heels, even if I found that there were already blisters over my foot. N I nearly kill my legs. LOL

Nehhh. They are the one, the blisters-maker.



Pain with beautiful outcome or no-pain with not-so-beautiful outcome? I would go for the former, as always. keeheeee.

No comments: